Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Super Powder?

I've been wearing Bare Minerals loose face powder for several years, until I recently ran out while I was on a business trip.  In a pinch, I ran to the Dillard's across the street from my hotel with hopes that they carried Bare Minerals.  No such luck, but I stumbled upon a trusty Clinique counter that was having a GOP (gift with purchase), and a good one at that.  I noticed they had enhanced their line and added loose mineral powders to their everyday pressed powder we all know and love from our first days in wearing make up. 
To my surprise I tested out the Superbalanced Powder Makeup with SPF 15 and I LOVE it.  It does exactly what it's advertised to do, takes away the shine, balances out skin tone without giving you that makeupy look.  It comes with an antibacterial brush (whatever that means) and it has this handy click system where you shave off powder each time you go to use it, so it's not messy like loose powder. 

We've got a WINNER folks!
$34.95 and should last quite a while. 


Here's a picture of it open with a few clicks, so you can see the shaves of powder makeup.


 Check it out!  

Off to snap some photos with my fabulous friend Jillian Rose!

Happy Saturday!!

XO,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment