Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Yoga Purchases...


I've been yogaing more, in hopes of finding my inner chi and relaxing a bit, while still getting a good workout in.  So I decided to invest in a new yoga mat because I was a slippin and slidin all over the place and that is NOT COOL.  I went online to the mecca of Internet yoga stores (I am too cheap to buy one at a studio and the one I found at TJ Maxx one was not cutting it), the GAIAM site and read all the little testimonials and descriptions.  After much confusion, I chose the above mat.  It looks awfully purtty, but it's thin and upon opening my package I was extremely disappointed, but I gave it a whirl (as I hate sending things back in the mail) and I'm happy to report,  I definitely didn't slip and slide like before.  Luckily the class didn't have a lot of work on the hands and knees, so I was okay with the lack of padding. 
In addition to my mat, I also bought a fancy pants yoga mat bag! Click here  Super cute, functional and cheap!


Verdict:  I'll give the mat another try, but probably won't buy equipment online again. I think you need to test, see and feel items like a yoga mat, BUT I love my new bag.

Happy Exercising!

XO,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment