Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Habit

Here's what I wish I had for lunch, JK, well kinda kidding.
But on a serious note,
Today my momma and I got salads from The Habit 
Here's the description of what we ordered

Grilled Chicken Salad

Fresh romaine, iceberg and red leaf lettuces, Roma tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, carrots and croutons, topped with a grilled chicken breast.$6.75

Here's what I got:
 

Did I miss something in that description, did it say iceberg lettuce ONLY?
My salad basically consisted of the yummy usual on top of these these gross chunks of the iceberg core.  I should have taken a picture, but I was too busy being perturbed.
 I guess I'm in not one to mess with these days (Yelped about Groundlings poor service),
so I emailed The Habit.
I got a speedy response and I am perturbed no more, in fact I'd go back tomorrow for something else!
Bravo for GREAT Customer Service.
Here's the response I received less than an hour later:

Hello Samantha,

I'm very sorry for serving you bad quality lettuce on your salads, I will talk to the management team at Simi Valley to make sure that we improve on the salads quality.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Please let send you two free char burgers tickets that you can use for next visit.

Thank you
Jorge Ceja
District Manager
805-630-6370 
Guess I'll be enjoying me some burgs after all!  
Happy, happy!

XO, 
S

No comments:

Post a Comment