Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Local Things To Do!


Each year I tell myself I'm going to try and do more of the wonderful extra curricular activities offered right in my own backyard.  Each year I do like one- FAIL.  This year/summer I hope to do more than just the usual Sunday trip to Farmers.
Tonight we're checking out a movies on the dining deck at Santa Monica Place. First we are meeting friends for HH at The Yard (looks mighty fab, food critique later). And then we'll head over with our blankets and chairs to watch an oldie but goodie Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
Cause seriously, "The question isn't "what are we going to do," the question is "what aren't we going to do?"
Channeling my inner Bueller. 


Other local events I hope to check out during our upcoming warm months:

Concerts at the Pier (I've been, but not nearly enough)
Yoga near the beach
More wine tasting in Malibu here and here and here...
The Getty
Explore the NEW and improved Downtown, Los Angeles (headed their Mother's Day weekend)
Cooking classes
And so much more.

Happy Hump Day!

XO, 
S

No comments:

Post a Comment