Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 1, 2010

We're Moving...



OPEN, SHUT THEM, SLAM THEM, CLOSE THEM...
(Ahh... at last we will have doors on our rooms!)

Although we aren't moving far and our new place is only a few blocks from where we are now, we are still really excited. Not going to lie, Shane did majority of the work and found us a gem in Brentwood. I love my hubby!

We'll soon be residents on Montana Ave. one of my favorite streets, neighboring places we frequent, like CVS, Jamba Juice, Whole Foods, Lu Lu Lemon and more. It's a hop, skip and jump from my country club walk (hopefully this helps motivate me to do it more).

I'll have to take pics of our place now, so we don't forget our first home together! We've loved our stay at the Carlton, but look forward to our new crib!

No comments:

Post a Comment