Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

American Honey...


My Lady A


It's catch up time... Last week, Ady and I went to hands down one of the best concerts I've been to in some time. Lady Antebellum was a real treat especially in such a small great sounding venue! Every song was just as good live if not better, which isn't always the case. We sang our hearts out as if we were in our cars and nobody else could hear us.


Kris Allen (my favorite American Idol from last season) was the surprise opening act.


Bought Ady and I these little souvenirs (now Daddy D can stop telling me to dry my hands at bowling)!

We ended the night trying to find some dim sum in the area around the Wiltern. I see Chinese wording on signs in the area and thus my cravings and the search begin. We ended up meeting up with some old friends and enjoying some Thai food at Toi late night. Looking forward to our next country music adventure!

Yee-Ha,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment