Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Party Continues...

Our Bachelorette, the soon to be Samantha Jones

If it's not a birthday, wedding, baby shower, bridal shower, family affair, it's a bachelorette or bachelor party!
Last weekend I hosted Lil Sam's Bachelorette weekend "Sex in the City, LA Style" at our home. Girls from SB, LA, and SF all gathered for fun food, festive drinks and lots of girly time.
Here's a few fun shots from the weekend!
But first, I must give a special thanks to my hubby that let us take over our home!
I love you babe! XO



How fun are the little boas around the bottoms of the glasses?


My favorite food = apps, apps and more apps!

Sam and Josh's colors are yellow with some bright magenta, so I went with that and added little vintage frames with adorable photo booth pics of them from our wedding!

Can't wait for the wedding in a few short weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment