Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Patience is a Virtue....

I've heard this saying all my life, but think I've grown to appreciate it more and more with age and now marriage. We are finally completely moved into our new place in Brentwood. Still have some organizing and an office to put together, but things are coming along rather quickly. Here's a pic of my favorite little project, since moving in.

Cute door knobs in our guest bathroom!
(courtesy of my favorite store, Home Goods)


Shane has been so patient with me. I'm not the easiest person when it comes to living in chaos! I'm so grateful to have such a loving hubby that bares with me being a cranky bratty pants sometimes.

So while our new place starts to feel more and more like a home it's life as usual. We've already taken our first walk around the country club and grilled some fillets!

Tomorrow we head to SB for Samantha & Josh's wedding at the beautiful Stella Mare's. We are so excited to see them tie the knot and sneak in a visit with Jason and Shannon.

Stella Mare's
A charming painting I found of the sweet location!


Can't wait to share pics from the actual event!

Next week we leave for the Broadmoor. Looking forward to sharing this amazing place with Shane. Catherine, my mom and I have been planning this HBW Incentive trip since last January, so it will be exciting to see it come to life.


P.S. I am banned from buying anymore of these from Trader Joes. Can't just have a handful!

XO, S

No comments:

Post a Comment