Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 3, 2011

2011...

Happy New Year!


I have mixed emotions about 2010, somethings were great and some trying.  All and all, it was kind of a blah year for me.  Though I realize it probably seemed a little anticlimactic coming off the best year of our lives and wedding of our dreams.  With that said, I am looking forward to 2011!

My resolutions are pretty standard- watch what I eat a little more than last year (especially the end of last year), work out more with and without Shane, say no to others/make less plans and take a little more time to take care of myself and Shane,  work harder to raise even more money for the 2011 events at work, try to write more life insurance policies, take a photography class and win a bowling trophy (yes, I resolve and will do this)...   There are more, but for the sake of this blog and it being on the world wide web, that will suffice. 


Looking forward to posting some pics from our fantastic visit with the Peykoffs over New Year's!  We got to be there for some of Peyton's first steps (very exciting), meet their newish puppy Remy (TOO CUTE) and see their new digs (uh-maze-ing!), but first Shane must return home from Seattle with the camera.  Right now he's on his way from Seattle where he went with Danny to the Seahawks vs. Rams game yesterday.  Ringing in the New Year with close friends and Shane's first pro football game, looks like the year is already off to a good start. Can't wait to see what else 2011 holds!

XO,
S

 



No comments:

Post a Comment