Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Kling!

Jillian looked simply stunning in her vintage lacey dress!  
This is one of my favorite snapshots of her in the old school house at the 


What a unique and PERFECT venue for a wedding!  
Nestled in a Park, this museum was so charming and just what Jillian needed to achieve hers and Corey's  dream wedding. 
With details inspired by Anthropologie, this wedding was pulled off with lots of love from family and friends. 


Above is her family's refurbished trailer (which I desperately want) which made the cutest dessert area EVER!  
 
 
This wedding was extra special to my family and I because my Barney was honored by marrying Jill & Corey.  
We danced the night away and had fun posing with a donkey and other fun props at the museum. 
Shane and I couldn't feel more blessed to have shared this special day with Jilly and Corey! 
Wishing them a lifetime of love and happiness!
 
XO, 
The Balls








No comments:

Post a Comment