Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Brazilian Blowout vs. a Good Ol Blow Dry

Meet my T3, one of my very best friends!
 
  vs. 
The ever popular Brazilian Blowout!


So my T3 and I go back a little over a year and what I can tell you is that this blow dryer ROCKS. I was a little skeptical about the pink when I got it, but it's grown on me!  It's light weight and powerful.  I may be crazy, but I also don't think it damages my hair much less than previous blow dryers.
In the competition between the brazilian blowout vs. a Good Ol Blow Dry, the blow dry wins!  It's more work, but here's why. 

Ya see, I was expecting to have longer lasting results from the braz blow.  I got it a few months ago and it lasted couple, maybe a few weeks.  Not going to lie, it was amazing at first, I barely had to blow dry my hair and didn't need to use a brush at all.  I could use my fingers to straighten it (Note: I have kinky/curly/kinda frizzy hair naturally).  My hair has completely returned back to it's original texture and state, which stinks, but is good to know.
I've been back to drying out the moisture on low and using a round brush to get the straightness I desire.  For the price and the length of time it lasts, I don't think I will do it again.  HOWEVER, I've heard the one with Formaldehyde lasts a lot longer, but I can't bring myself to put burn chemicals into my hair.  No thank you. 
That's my take. 

Happy Hair Day! 
XO,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment