Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Farmer's Market Find!

Every Sunday (that we are home), I look forward to going to the Brentwood Farmer's Market. 
We walk around the country club to the get the heart rate going and blood pumping and then we head through the market picking up all our favorite produce and food for the week. 
The vendors have become acquaintances and I enjoy seeing them all each week. 
Sometimes there are new vendors with tasty goodies or creative ideas. 
This past week, we stumbled upon
Reusable Snack Bags & Sandwich Wraps
It was a young couple working the booth with their adorable daughter (I'm sure the inspiration)! 
The cute patterns caught my eye and made me stop to check them out. 
The Sandwich Wraps turn into a place mat, can you say brilliant?
 
BEST PART: They are dishwasher safe!
Such a great gift, all my friends with kiddies, watch out, this is what's coming!

XO, 
Green S

No comments:

Post a Comment