Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 27, 2010

We're BACK! Phew!

Our Cali Tour has ended and we are back home! 
Hip hip hooray! 

Half Moon Bay
San Francisco
Novato
Santa Rosa
Healdsburg
Petaluma
Back to Novato
Can't wait to post pics from my fabulous new camera (thanks to my loving husband).
We had a wonderful time visiting friends along the way and seeing Shane's family.
We were spoiled with good food and great hosts!
One car full of presents, wine, way too much junk food
(breaky burrito, laffy taffy, sour gummies, soy lattes, sunflower seeds, Cheetos, Twix to be exact)
tummy aches, 8 hours of driving and then needing to stop at Best Buy for more gifts for Shane's staff and we were home last night! 
I'd say, NEVER again, but I know come next  year I'll be ready to do it all over again.  
Hope everyone had a Happy Holidays!
I am feeling very blessed and thankful for mine. 
Looking forward to ringing in the New Year with the Peykoffs!

XO, 
S


P.S. The cookbooks were a HUGE hit.  I highly recommend this gift.  www.blurb.com



No comments:

Post a Comment