Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The little things...

In our first year of marriage, it's been the little things that have made all the difference. Pleases and thank yous, understanding about working late, taking time to make the bed in the morning, trying to stay in shape, making dinners together or sharing the duties that go along with it...

After our long weekend in Palm Springs, Shane wanted me to realize how appreciative he was, so yesterday he worked from home and proceeded to clean our entire house, unpack, do laundry, buy me fresh flowers and have the SWEETEST card waiting for me when I got home from work!

I really think that it's these things, "the little things" that will keep our relationship strong and thriving. We both really try to remind one another OFTEN just how grateful we are!

I love loving you Shane.

No comments:

Post a Comment