Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's Baby Season...




Up next Ashun and Taylor!

Last summer they wed at Pelican Hill Resort...


...this summer they will welcome their first child BABY MASON into the world!

So it's time to get creative for her baby shower...

If you aren't living under a rock, then you know that CAKE POPS are the new "it" dessert!
They are kinda brilliant,
small and very tasty,
Get them at Bakerella

Here's what they look like.


Here's where my creativity comes into play!

Our dear friend Phil, recently took pregnancy pics of Ash and Tay and they are FANTASTIC, so I wanted to somehow showcase them and her beautiful belly.
With the theme of POPping, I thought of this little saying and made stickers to stick on the outside of the Cake Pops. It will make more sense when I take pics of the finished product, but here's a sneak peak.




Finished Product!

Congrats to all the expecting parents in my life- Kether and Cenzo (aka. JJ), Nikki and Ryan and anyone else I might be missing or just can't congratulate quit yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment