Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cravings.

I heard they would come and they've finally arrived- CRAVINGS. 
Nothing too out of the ordinary, but here's what BB (Baby Ball) and I are craving as of late:

Pasta, hot, warm, rich cheesy PASTA
Get in my belly. 
(side note: this craving is super weird because I did not fancy pasta prior to pregnancy, it didn't agree with my tummy, so I'd opt for spaghetti squash or sauce over veggies)

Next up, The Habit Charburger
(side note:  I used to like my burgers plain, now I like them with cheese and grilled onions)

Next- FRUIT, fruit and more Fruit! 

Loving FRESH citrus and berries. 
CANNOT get enough!
Lastly, I'm really diggin these little guys- Sour Patch Kids.
 I'm normally more of a chocolate, salty sweet kinda girl, but right now these are my jam!

That's all I can think of at the moment.  Yesterday, we had a standard appointment with our OB and we got to hear the heartbeat again.  I love that wa-wa-wa sound, it's like music to my ears.  Next week we have our 20 week screening and find out 100% what the sex is (that is if the baby is cooperating)! 
CANNOT WAIT to start decorating.
TTFN.

XO, 
S

P.S. 
19 weeks and counting

1 comment: