Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 21, 2011

B-B-B = Bonnie.Be.Beadin

As most of you know, my momma is one crafty gal (the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I LOVE CRAFTS too)!  If she's not knitting something, she's coming up with some sort of cute/creative gift to make or dipping chocolate covered strawberries or pretzels for event...  As of late, she's turned in her needles for stretchy thread and beads.  I cannot get over how  hip she is.  She came up with this little idea and all the sudden, I see beads everywhere.  Even Randy on American Idol was rockin beads all last week.

 Here's one of BBB's latest creations.


And another...


So fun to layer with other bracelets!

Off to yoga...I heart having days off!

XO,
S

2 comments:

  1. I wear my bracelets everyday... thank you so much. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm wearing one of her original sets today! Hope to see your pretty face soon! XO

    ReplyDelete