Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 18, 2010

2010 is flying by...

Cheers... Happy 2010!

Time flies when you're having fun and working hard!
A little glimpse into 2010. We spent New Years in Las Vegas with Daddy D and the gang. Fireworks, gambling and family time, what more can you ask for?

January- February....

I spent most of January flying in and out of LAX (aka. my second home) for work!
Napa, Ft. Lauderdale, back to Vegas...
Shane has been working incredibly hard and making huge strides at Capture.
I couldn't be more proud of his drive and relentless pursuit of success!
Our first V-Day as a married couple we went to see Valentines Day and had dinner at the Cheesecake factory, super simple, cliche and perfect.
Although, I think we'll opt to stay home in years to come!

Now it's March and we've already made a trip to visit Shane's family for
Cory's big 21st bday



Barrel Tasting with Amy and Luke. Great friends, wine and Northern California beauty.
Each time we go up there, I picture myself living on a winery and making my own wine!
Dreams... fa la la la la

No comments:

Post a Comment