Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gobble, gobble, gobble...

 Classic Shane story...
If you know my husband, you know he has an opinion, which I love/hate!
I am the worst story and joke teller because I don't remember important details, but here's what I have for you. 
Shane sometimes tells/reminds me that I have a double chin (aka. gobble).
He's not being mean (just honest), sometimes when I'm laying down my gobble gets gobblie. 
Ya know?
One night we were out to dinner with my dad's side of the family and he noticed and whispered to me OMG, your whole family has gobbles.
It was HILARIOUS!
So in honor of Thanksgiving I'm sharing my proud to have a gobble story.
So long as I don't ever get as gobblie as the pic above and my husband still loves me I won't get plastic surgery!
Happy Thanksgiving!

XO,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment