Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fall...


 ...is for FOOTBALL... 

... and much more!  I always thought summers were busy, but this Fall is proving to be just as crazy.  Pre- wedding festivities for Jillian, Julia and Sarah, lots of traveling for work and a trip to Hawaii to celebrate our one year anniversary.  I can hardly believe how fast time flies. 
But this isn't about how busy we are.  This is about how surreal it is to be married to your best friend.  It's Fall, so naturally TV series start up again with new shows.  Maybe in the future we'll be bored and want to watch TV in different rooms from one another, but last night we found ourselves trying to game plan our week on how we can watch everything together (despite the fact that he may dislike Gossip Girl and I can't really stand America's Got Talent).  At that moment we both chuckled and laughed at what we were doing.  I never thought I could love someone as much as Shane (I know barf) or that I would be with someone that I really don't grow tired of.  Can't wait to meet him at our favorite place tonight the corner of the couch! 

First stop the dinner table for my first attempt at Eggplant Parm! 

XO,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment