Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Back from a little blogcation...

It was brought to my attention by one of my trustee followers (my momma) that I've been absent from my little blogging world. It's been a busy few weeks and it's not about to slow down. This weekend we head to Vegas for my company's annual HBW 2010 Business Development Conference. With 28 sponsors (the most I've ever managed secure for a single event) and great program planned, I'm looking forward to an exciting, yet EXHAUSTING event!

Other things we've been up to...


Last weekend Shane and I walked in a Walk for Homeless, a 47 Promises event at Venice Beach. At the end of the walk was the Venice Beach Summer Festival where we had a Capture Booth (pictured above). We're always looking for new ways to network and grow Capture (in case you aren't familiar, we own a screen printing, embroidery, promotional products and marketing company in Culver City)! It was an interesting day mixing with all sorts of people. We met a few prospective clients and some very nice small business owners. I couldn't be more proud of Shane for putting himself out there and trying new ways to promote Capture.

When we return from Vegas, D3 (aka. Shane's dad Steve, he nick named himself that since I already have 2 dads) and Susie come into town for a short visit. They leave and Chelle and George will arrive to spend the weekend with us. We are excited for Shane's family to spend some time in our neck of the woods and finally see our little place, we call home!

Till next time.

xo,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment